.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Phrasal Verbs with Get

Phrasal Verbs with Get
 get out- leave or move. I don't want you here. Get out of my way!get over (something)- stop thinking about something. I can't get over how hard that test was.
get away with (something)- do something wrong without punishment. The bank robbers got away with robbing the bank. The police never found them.
get on with (something)- continue with something. Listen everyone, it's time to stop talking and get on with our class.
get around- way to go places. I get around by bicycle, but my brother gets around on foot.
get around to (something)- finally do something. I finally got around to doing my homework. I didn't do it for several days.
get along with- be friendly with. My neighbor and I get along very well. We talk everyday.
get by- have enough to survive. I have enough money to get by until next week.
get down to- become serious about. Dinner is finished and now it's time to get down to business.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

0 comments: